Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Ides of March

  1. #11
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hope its nothing major Mz..

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh dear....... I'mma send a huge [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] to Mz. too...... just in case!

    I'm sick...... I hate March. Well except for my son and my grams birthday...... thats all!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn It all to hell !!!!!!!
    we were broken in and wednesday afternoon and they trashed the house....stole a lot of stuff [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Money Box $500-$600 coins (gold /silver)
    Personal I.D.
    Min Mag light (14cm Black)
    Phone+ charger
    Precious/semiprecious stones....
    CB Radio
    Jewellery ...old peices form my grand mother and a locket my sister gave me as a bride maid gift from her wedding ...stuff you can not replace
    Clothing
    Female underwear..
    lingerie
    Wedding lingerie
    Footwear
    1 novelty Pair of chrome handcuffs and keys Adult books mags

    and a six pack of beer

    Im not happy Jan! [img]mad.gif[/img] ....anyhow thank god they did not burn the place down ...
    The police dusted for finger prints but they were smudged And they were so help full...Thank you S/C heggs... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dam. I once had an old tire stolen from my Mustang and that pissed me off. I cannot even imagine my house being broken into. That really sucks. No one has any idea who might have done it?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    oh Mz, Im very sorry to hear your house was broken into and all that was taken. I know its got to hurt knowing things were taken that can't be replaced.

    Hope the catch the bastages that did it

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Mz.!! -huge hugs- I'm so sorry, its like an invasion of your personal being ... I know this! i'm so very sorry and i hope they do catch the little ......scuse the word......fuckers!
    Not really what you need at this moment is it?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ~MrChievous~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all for the [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's ......just hope I done't find them first

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'd hate to think of what you'd do if you got to them first.. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •